Learn how to apply the principles, practices and tools of The Toyota Way to Service Excellence in this hands-on interactive Masterclass.
Register for the time that meets your time zone and scheduling needs by clicking here!
The world is changing rapidly. Both for businesses and their customers. COVID-19, stay-at-home orders, the internet and its myriad of choices has now brought the need for businesses to change the way they work to accommodate changing customer needs and to stay in business to the forefront. On top of that, workers expectations are also changing. Not interested in just ‘working for a paycheck’ anymore, employees today expect to find safely, fulfillment, joy and purpose through work. Put it all together and these changes mean that companies that want to flourish, thrive and grow for the future need to change the way they manage their business, interact with their customers and treat their employees.
In the Toyota Way to Service Excellence Masterclass, you’ll learn how to do just that. From a theoretical point of view, through the six course modules, you’ll develop an understanding of the 4Ps and 17 principles of The Toyota Way to Service Excellence (Lean in services). For real change to occur, however, theory must be put into practice. To do this, you’ll complete a real-life, hands-on guided-learning project, which you’ll work on throughout the class. By the end of the course you’ll have gained practical experience creating the ways to work that will satisfy customers, engage employees and add value to every business, now and forever!
8 weekly one hour interactive online sessions with weekly reading assignments and homework
Guided improvement project completed throughout the course (home and work processes are both suitable)
Schedule and Topics:
• 9/1/20: Week 1: Introduction: Lean and Service Excellence the Toyota Way
• 9/8/20: Week 2: Lean and Service Excellence the Toyota Way
• 9/15/20: Week 3: Principle 1: Philosophy: Long-Term Systems Thinking
• 9/22/;20: Week 4: Principle 2: Process: Flow Value to Each Customer
• 9/29/20: Week 5: Principle 3: People: Challenge, Engage, Grow
• 10/06/20: Week 6: Principle 4: Problem Solving
• 10/13/20: Week 7: Reflecting on Striving Towards Service Excellence
• 10/20/20Week 8: Conclusion and Next Steps
1:00 – 2:00 pm Central USA Time
7:00 – 8:00 pm Central USA Time
Register for the time that meets your time zone and schedule needs by clicking here!