Back by Popular Demand!!! Click here to register!
K2C2 is a Community of Practice Created Just for YOU!
Katie Anderson & Karyn Ross are creating connected, online communities to help each other practice, learn and grow so that we can become better coaches and leaders! We’re calling it “K2C2” or “Katie & Karyn Coaching Communities”. We just wrapped up the first cohort in July-August and we are excited to launch another cohort in September!
If you’re interested in creating a cooperative, collaborate learning community, K2C2 is the place for you! There’s no application or selection process. Everyone is welcome.
K2C2 is an online Community of Practice where:
- You will get real-world, practical advice and coaching from Katie and Karyn based on their experience coaching and teaching around the world!
- You will actively share your experiences with other community members throughout each session
- You will create specific action items to practice between sessions
K2C2 isn’t a webinar series where:
- Karyn and Katie are talking at you the entire session…
- All you can do is listen because your microphone is muted.
Each fully interactive community coaching session will:
- Help people develop better habits for setting intentions, reflecting, learning and coaching others
- Share actionable, useful practices to support real-world application and coaching success
- Create real, human connections to foster collaboration, cooperation and community around the world
It is a fully interactive session full of discussion, questions, and practice.
We will use Zoom for our coaching calls and each session is recorded and posted in a Google Document summary of the session. We also will set up a WhatsApp group for the cohort to exchange ideas, questions, and support.
Join the next K2C2 Coaching Community
The next K2C2 starts in September on Thursdays 9am PDT / 11am CDT / 12pm EDT/ 6pm European time (1 hour) on the following dates:
- September 5
- September 12
- September 19
- September 26
- October 3
- October 10
K2C2 Community Practices:
- Each Coaching Community can have up to 12 members
- Each Coaching Community will consist of 6 weekly, one hour online meetings using Zoom. Sessions will be recorded and posted to the community shared folder for reference.
- Community members will be given access to a Shared Google Drive Doc to record Reflections and Intentions
- Each cohort will have a dedicated WhatsApp group to collaborate and share.
Topics for discussion, learning, and practice include:
- Session 1: Connecting purpose and intention
- Session 2: Asking the right questions
- Session 3: Why short, frequent coaching sessions are better
- Session 4: Becoming a better coach means becoming a better listener
- Session 5: How to see what people are thinking
- Session 6: Improving your check-adjust process and shared reflections
Suggested pricing is $600.00 USD for the series of six meetings.*
*Karyn and Katie practice “Right-Sized-Pricing. If $600.00 USD isn’t comfortable or affordable for you, please contact Karyn and/or Katie directly. No potential community member will be turned away based on inability to pay full price.
We can’t wait for you to be part of our next K2C2 community!
-Katie and Karyn!