I’m absolutely delighted and honored to be one of the people featured on Gemba Academy’s 200th Episode.
Thank you so much to Ron Pereira and the Gemba Academy team for all the great work they do and learning that they provide!
Here’s to another 200 pocasts!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Simon Sinek: Knowing your “why” (1:03)
- Dr. Gwendolyn Galsworth: The role of visuality (2:53)
- Karyn Ross: Dealing with failure (5:36)
- Art Byrne: The “state of the union” of lean in 2017 (10:25)
- Katie Anderson: The meaning of “intention” (13:28)
- Brandon Brown: The true power of continuous improvement (17:19)
And you can listen to my full episode here: