Excited to be working with Honsha and Costco to bring my Exactly What the Customer Ordered: Putting Lean into Practice Workshop to the San Diego area!
In this full day workshop on September 11, 2018, through a variety of hands-on, interactive learning activities, participants will practice creating flow, building in quality at the source, using visual management and coaching so that customers receive what they want, when they want it, right the first time. Some of the activities will lead into a better understanding of The Benefits of Lean Beyond Manufacturing – The Elements of Service Excellence, The Challenges of Lean Beyond Manufacturing, Introduction to Circular Value Streams and Flow, Divergent Thinking and Creativity.
There will be exercises and hands on simulation on Creating a Vision of Service Excellence, Identifying the Gap Between Target and Actual, Building in Quality at the Source and Coaching Practice Techniques.
By the end of the session, each participant will have created a customized plan to begin putting their learning into practice. Participants will receive a practice guide, templates and exercises to use after the workshop in their organization.
- By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how all companies can benefit from using Lean across their organization, in both services and manufacturing
- Apply Lean concepts such as circular value stream, flow, building in quality at the source and visual management in their area
- Develop people’s creativity to provide innovative solutions
- Use coaching to develop people’s ability to create better, more effective, efficient and human ways to work in services
For more information, and to register please click here!